|Reduced on Rightmove:||16 December 2016 (34 days ago)|
- Wood floors, high ceilings and modern lighting
- Reception room with bay windows and built in shelving
- Kitchen with island unit and garden views
- Master bedroom with wet room and wardrobes
- Second bedroom with direct garden access
- Third bedroom/study
- White suite bathroom with garden access
- Large decked garden with shed
Full descriptionLONG LET. Bright and airy with superb open-plan living area's including a stylish kitchen with integrated appliances, this three bedroom split-level flat provides outstanding accommodation throughout and a private decked garden.
Situated off Ladbroke Grove moments from the underground station and close to Portobello Road and it's weekend markets, the property also benefits from close proximity to the A40 for motorist links into and out of London.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Property reference 1005604. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Notting Hill.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.