|Reduced on Rightmove:||05 December 2016 (373 days ago)|
- Stylish and spacious two bedroom flat
- Offers modern living on the third floor with lift
- Impressive open-plan dual-aspect reception room
- Wonderful modern kitchen
- Lovely master and second bedroom both with storage
- Moments from the open spaces of Hyde Park
- Fantastic modern bathroom and shower room
LONG LET. Benefiting from a stylish décor, this fantastic and spacious two bedroom flat offers modern living in this period conversion with lift moments from the open spaces of Hyde Park.
Inverness Terrace is ideally located for the restaurants, shops and bars of London's West End, Queensway and Whiteleys shopping and cinema complex. Queensway and Bayswater are the nearest underground stations.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1005672. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Notting Hill.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.