|Added on Rightmove:||22 November 2016 (422 days ago)|
- Nicholas Humphreys Luxury Home
- Kitchen furnished to a high standard.
- Bathroom furnished to a high standard.
- Property is in a great location
- Property has great access to the universities
- All bedrooms are double bedrooms
- Property is situated in a great residential area.
- Property has both a bath and a shower
Nicholas Humphreys are proud to bring this top spec luxury student house to the rental market. Situated in the popular Hyde Park area, the house is just a short walk from Leeds University, and there are plenty of local amenities in nearby Headingley. Internally the property comprises of:
Kitchen: Ultra modern island kitchen, newly fitted in 2016.
Lounge: Flat screen TV in the lounge, 3 sofas
Bedrooms: 7 large spacious double bedrooms with modern fitted furniture.
Bathrooms: 2 modern top spec bathrooms with an additional WC
Overall the property benefits from being furnished to the highest possible standard, and would make the perfect house for a group of students looking for a luxury student house.
All of our properties are available on a bills inclusive contract upon request. Please contact the office on 0113 81 999 86 to get more information or to arrange a viewing.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 30083. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Nicholas Humphreys, Leeds.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.