|Added on Rightmove:||22 November 2016 (335 days ago)|
- Light filled sleek apartment
- Designer italian sofa/wallbed with luxury mattress
- Water, electricity, gas and council tax bills included
- Excellent transport links
Refurbished ground floor studio flat within a converted Victorian house on a quiet tree-lined street only 6-8 minutes walk to Finsbury park station, shops and supermarkets.
Clissold and Finsbury parks, Stoke Newington and Islington all within easy reach.
Excellent transport links :-
Finsbury park (Underground – Piccadilly and Victoria lines + National Rail services)
Numerous bus links into the City and West-End.
With lots of natural light, this beautifully furnished studio comprises :
Open plan kitchen with integrated washer/dryer, dishwasher, Bosch hob+oven and fridge/freezer. Corian worktop.
Sofa and easy release Italian king-size wall bed with luxury mattress.
Large double wardrobe.
Eco-power shower, w.c, floor standing basin, cabinet, vintage mirror, dual fuel towel radiator for all year round use.
Hall area - bookcase and mirror
Centrally heated and double glazed.
Water, electricity, gas and council tax bills included in the rent. Excludes broadband and TV license.
Landlord is a member of the Residential Landlords Association
Available for viewing and occupancy straight away
Property reference: IATA2435
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 2435. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by I Am The Agent, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.