|Added on Rightmove:||22 November 2016 (481 days ago)|
- 5 double bedrooms with LCD TV and washbasin.
- 3 bath/shower rooms.
- Rent inc all bills, Sky TV, phone and internet.
- Student housing - Available from August 2017.
- Combine with adjoining house for 10 students.
Property reference number 5689331. To enquire about this property click the "Request Details" button
NEXT AVAILABLE AUGUST 2017. VIEW AND RESERVE NOW.
STUDENT HOUSING AVAILABLE FROM THE LLAS UKLAP LANDLORD OF THE YEAR FOR STUDENT HOUSING FOR 2014.
THIS HOUSE HAS BEEN ACCREDITED BY UNIPOL STUDENT HOMES AND IS SUBJECT TO A MANAGEMENT SYSTEM CERTIFIED TO MEET ISO 9001:2008 FOR THE SUPPLY OF STUDENT ACCOMMODATION.
Luxury 5 bedroom 3 bath/shower room shared student house. Available to book now in advance for August 2017. This house is ONLY available to complete groups of 5 students, not as separate rooms.
5 bedroom 3 bath/shower room Student Housing in Manor House North London N4.
This house has been refitted to corporate standards. This house exceeds all current applicable fire safety regulations.
Offered on a fully inclusive basis, the rent quoted includes:
- All utility bills (electric gas heating water).
- Sky TV to all rooms.
- 2 separate Internet supplies, including 100 megabytes.
Each study bedroom has:
- Double bed.
- Chest of drawers.
- Private LCD TV.
- Private washbasin.
- 2 Internet supplies.
Communal room has:
- Leather sofas.
- 32 inch flat screen TV with SKY and Virgin Media TV packages.
- 2 Internet supplies.
- 1 Oven.
- 2 Fridges/ fridge freezers.
- 2 Washing machines/ washer dryers.
- 1 Separate 8 kilogramme Bosch dryer.
Direct Zone 2 transport by bus or tube to all main London universities including London Metropolitan, City University, Cass, College Law, London University (UCL, KCL. SOAS, RVC) Guildhall School and Royal Academy Music.
With no move in fees, this luxury shared student house in North London is available directly from London Student Housing Group, Part of Place Group UK and The Hanover Group a private regulated landlord, registered with all London universities plus the Housing Ombudsman and Property Ombudsman.
As one of London's most well regulated and accountable private landlords, Place Group UK and The Hanover Group offer full 24/7 tenant support and maintenance, plus direct debit and convenient credit and debit card payment facilities.
We operate a guide rent system for our houses. The guide rent for this house for the academic year 2017/18 is £145 to £175 per person per week. Although we only rent to complete groups, the rent payable by each group member will depend on the room size, the lease length and whether the room has an en suite or allocated shower room. We can discuss this at your viewing.
Rooms with en suite and allocated showers are now available in ALL of our houses. This house has 1 main bathroom and 2 further shower rooms.
Students can and should book our houses in advance, from as early as January for August move in dates.
* Please quote ref. 5689331 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
If the Landlord instructs Upad to reference prospective tenants there will be a fee of £75 per tenant.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-57055987.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5689331_42683. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.