|Added on Rightmove:||22 November 2016 (545 days ago)|
- 3 double bedrooms, 1 single bedroom, family bathroom & en-suite shower room.
- 2 reception rooms with period fireplaces
- kitchen / breakfast room with washing machine/ dishwasher & fridge / freezer
- Child-friendly garden & free on-street parking
- Convenient access to city centre & ring road
- Newly refurbished to a high specification including redecoration, new carpets & brand new en-suite shower room.
A mid-terraced three story period house in Iffley Fields which has been newly refurbished throughout including redecoration, new carpets & brand new en-suite shower room. This super family home includes 2 reception rooms, kitchen / breakfast room, 4 bedrooms, family bathroom, en-suite shower room, child-friendly garden & free on-street parking.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P104368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Finders Keepers, East Oxford.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.