|Added on Rightmove:||22 November 2016 (547 days ago)|
- Superb one bedroom apartment with a balcony
- Located in the prestigious Chelsea Bridge Wharf
- Stylish and contemporary décor
- Excellent open plan kitchen/living
- 24 hour concierge
- Opposite Battersea Park
- Moments from Chelsea Bridge and the river
- Within walking distance to Sloane Square and King's Road
- Close to Battersea Park and Queenstown Road mainline stations
- Will benefit from the new Northern Line extension
James Pendleton has enormous pleasure introducing to the market an impressive eighth floor apartment set within the prestigious Warwick Building at Chelsea Bridge Wharf complete with a lift, twenty-four hour concierge and security service. The apartment is immaculately presented with stylish decor, contemporary fittings and balcony. The open plan kitchen and lounge area are complete with full height windows and a delightful outlook towards Battersea Park. The kitchen features a range of modern units with plenty of storage. The bedroom is well proportioned with spacious wardrobes and natural light, the bathroom is stylish with neutral décor. Chelsea Bridge Wharf is ideally located across the road from Battersea Park and just moments from Chelsea Bridge, the River, Sloane Square, Chelsea, Victoria and Battersea Park mainline station, it will also benefit from the planned Northern Line extension.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-57057262.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference BNL160291_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by James Pendleton, Battersea Park & Nine Elms.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.