|Added on Rightmove:||22 November 2016 (366 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Students Can Enquire
- Property Reference Number: 181373
Property Reference: 181373.
A fantastic 1 bed city centre flat, in a grade 2 listed former medical building featuring premium finishes and high ceilings throughout.
Very spacious, comes fully furnished with all white goods.
Very near to the new Victoria Gate shopping centre.
- High spec kitchen
- Fireplace in lounge
- King size bed with memory foam mattress
- Grand and spacious entrance hall
- Bath and shower in beautiful bathroom
- Superb location - city centre on the doorstep
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £850.00 per month (£196.15 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £1,275.00
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 22 November, 2016
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 2
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- Students welcome to enquire
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- No Parking Available
- No Garden Access
- Property has fireplace
- EPC Rating: D
If calling, please quote reference: 181373
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-57057571.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Property reference 18137331102016. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.