|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Reduced on Rightmove:||22 November 2016 (335 days ago)|
- An extremely spacious split-level conversion flat
- Arranged over the upper floors of an attractive Victorian property
- Open plan modern kitchen/reception room with ample space for a dining table
- Three double bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
- Two modern bathrooms
- Located on a residential road close to the green spaces of Clapham Common
- Near the transport links local to Clapham Common
An extremely spacious split-level conversion flat arranged over the upper floors of an attractive Victorian property. The accommodation boasts an open plan modern kitchen/reception room with ample space for a dining table, three double bedrooms with built-in wardrobes and two modern bathrooms. The flat is located on a residential road close to the green spaces of Clapham Common. The transport links local to Clapham Common are within close proximity as are the abundance of restaurants, shopping and leisure facilities.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-57057778.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference BNL160308_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by James Pendleton, Battersea Northcote Road.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.