Light Industrial to rentHampstead Avenue, IP28
- The unit provides approximately 180.8 sq m (1,946 sq ft)
- Three phase electrics, forecourt parking, WCs and an office
- Well located just off Hamsptead Avenue
- Situated 2 miles north west of the improved A11 trunk road
The unit is situated on Hampstead Avenue which forms part of the Mildenhall Industrial Estate, approximately 1 mile north of the town centre. Mildenhall is situated adjacent to the A11, which provides excellent access between Norwich and the A14/M11 linking the eastern coastal ports to the West Midlands. The military bases of RAF Mildenhall & RAF Lakenheath are both within close proximity to the premises.
The property comprises a terrace of three light industrial/warehouse units. They are of steel portal frame construction with brick and block work walls below plastic coated insulated steel clad elevations. The roof has an insulated pitched roof covering with integrated translucent light panels. The eaves height is approximately 4.20m and the apex approximately 5.45 m.
The unit benefitsfrom the following specification:
• Solid concrete floor
• Small office
• Two WCs (one of which is DDA compliant),
• Suspended sodium or strip lighting
• Double glazed windows and entrance doors
• Roller shutter doors
• 3 phase electricity
Externally, there is a large communal graveled forecourt providing loading access and allocated car parking to each of the units.
ENERGY PERFORMANCE CERTFICATE
The unit is yet to be assessed for their energy performance.
The unit hasbeen measured in accordance with the RICS Code of Measuring Practice (6th Ed) and provides an approximate Gross Internal Area of 180.8 sq m (1,946 sq ft)
The unit is available to let on terms to be agreed.
£10,000 per annum exclusive.
All figures quoted are subject to VAT at the prevailing rate.
The unit is listed in the 2010 Rating List under 'warehouse and premises' and has a rateable value of £6,600.
The ingoing tenant will be required to provide an undertaking to pay the landlords abortive legal costs should they withdraw from a letting once solicitors are instructed. Both parties are to be responsible for their own costs on successful completion.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-57059627.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference COMM131. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hazells Chartered Surveyors, Commercial.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.