|Added on Rightmove:||22 November 2016 (330 days ago)|
- AVAILABLE JANUARY 2017
- SPACIOUS TWO BEDROOM DUPLEX APARTMENT
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING
- OFF ROAD PARKING TO THE REAR OF THE PROPERTY
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN WITH OVEN, HOB AND PLUMBING FOR AN AUTOMATIC WASHING MACHINE
- MODERN FITTED BATHROOM WITH OVER BATH SHOWER
- WALKING TO DISTANCE OF DONCASTER TOWN CENTRE, BUS STATIONA ND TRAIN STATION
- RENT £450.00 PCM BOND £550.00
- REFERENCING FEES PER TENANT £125.00 GUARANTOR FEE £50.00 ADMINISTRATION FEE £150.00 MOVE OUT FEE £60.00 BOND REGISTRATION FEE £40.00 NOTED: THESE FEES ARE NON REFUNDABLE
This spacious two bedroom 'duplex' apartment is full of character features and is within easy walking distance of the town centre. Having the benefit of gas central heating. white PVCu Double glazing and off road parking to the rear. Comp: Entrance hallway, fitted kitchen with oven and hob and plumbing for an automatic washing machine, spacious lounge, spindle staircase to the first floor, two double bedrooms and fitted bathroom/wc with over bath shower.
Rent £450.00 PCM
AVAILABLE JANUARY 2017
Before any viewings are arranged we inform all prospective tenants of the administration fees on all our available properties.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 2524. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnsdales Living, Doncaster.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.