|Added on Rightmove:||22 November 2016 (185 days ago)|
Full description**LET AGREED** Situated in the heart of Derby, this is a well appointed two bedroom terrace house which benefits from gas central heating and double glazing.
Directions - Leave Derby city via Mansfield Road and turn left onto City Road at Chester Green. The property is situated on the right hand side.
Situated in the heart of Derby, this is a well appointed two bedroom terrace house which benefits from gas central heating and double glazing. Property in brief comprises: lounge, dining room; open plan access to kitchen with range of modern units; two bedrooms and bathroom to the first floor. Outside the property benefits from a garden to the rear with patio area and to the front there is on street car parking.
Chester Green is a much sought after residential location only a short walk from the vibrant city centre of Derby and the popular Darley Park.
Accommodation - Entering the property through front door into:
Lounge - 11'5" x 11'3" (3.48m x 3.43m) - With double glazed window to the front elevation, TV point, radiator
Dining Room - 11'5" x 12'1" (3.48m x 3.68m) - Neatly presented with a double glazed window to the rear, staircase leading to the first floor, radiator and open plan access to the:
Kitchen - 6'8" x 9'9" (2.03m x 2.97m) - With a range of worksurface and preparation areas, wall and base cupboards,
First Floor Small Landing -
Bedroom One - 11'6" x 11'4" (3.51m x 3.45m) - With double glazed window to the front elevation, radiator.
Bedroom Two - 11'6" x 12' (3.51m x 3.66m) - With window to the rear elevation, radiator,
Bathroom - Bath with shower over, WC and sink
Outside - To the rear the property has a garden with a range of well stocked borders. To the front elevation there is on street car parking.
Please Note - - As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit (which is £150 more than the rental) that will be payable before the tenancy starts. Our fees can be found at: http://www.bbjlettings.co.uk/tennants.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-57060487.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 26647151. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Boxall Brown & Jones, Derby.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.