|Added on Rightmove:||22 November 2016 (547 days ago)|
- THREE BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED HOUSE HAS GSH - D.G. AND GARDENS BEING A SHORT DISTANCE OUT OF TOWN AND HAVING GOOD ACCESS TO THE MOTORWAY NETWORKS
- RENT: £475.00 PCM BOND: £575.00
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING WHITE PVCu DOUBLE GLAZING
- GARDENS TO THE FRONT AND REAR ON STREET PARKING
- ENTRANCE HALLWAY, LOUNGE WITH GAS FIRE AND MODERN KITCHEN
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS AND ONE GOOD SIZE SINGLE
- GROUND FLOOR BATHROOM/WC
- REFERENCING FEES PER TENANT £125.00 GUARANTOR FEE £50.00 ADMINISTRATION FEE £150.00 MOVE OUT FEE £60.00 BOND REGISTRATION FEE £40.00 NOTED: THESE FEES ARE NON REFUNDABLE
- AVAILABLE END OF DECEMBER 2016
This three bedroom semi-detached house has the benefit of gas central heating, white PVCu double glazing, gardens to the front and rear and on street parking. The property is close to Doncaster and the motorway networks. Comp: Entrance, lounge with gas fire, modern kitchen, ground floor bathroom/wc, stairs to the first floor having two double bedrooms and one single bedroom.
AVAILABLE END OF DECEMBER 2016
Before any viewings are arranged we inform all prospective tenants of the administration fees on all our available properties.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1410. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnsdales Living, Doncaster.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.