|Reduced on Rightmove:||06 February 2017 (468 days ago)|
- Located on the ground floor of a residential block
- Generous receptio0n room with dining area
- Separate kitchen with lots of storage space
- Two good-sized double bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
- Smart bathroom
- Access to lovely communal gardens
- Presented in excellent condition throughout
- Off-street parking space
LONG LET. Located moments from Hampton Common, this fantastic two bedroom flat offers well proportioned living space with stylish modern décor and access to lovely communal gardens.
The flat is moments from lots of parkland and within easy reach of the shops, cafes, pubs and restaurants found throughout Hampton and Teddington.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1005657. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Kingston.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.