|Reduced on Rightmove:||25 January 2017 (241 days ago)|
- Stylish and spacious 2 bedroom, 2nd floor apartment.
- Extremely spacious two double-bedroom.
- Large open plan kitchen and living area.
- Beautifully presented and fitted with all modern conveniences.
- The apartment benefits from gas central heating to radiators and double glazing
- Main bedroom benefits from an en-suite
- Outside: off-road allocated parking; to the rear.
- Great public transport links.
- Sorry but due to leasehold restrictions pets are unacceptable
A lovely, stylish and spacious 2 bedroom, 2nd floor apartment. Situated in an excellent location. Minutes from the abundance of shops, supermarkets, restaurants and bars within of Ecclesall Road. Easy access to the city centre.
Extremely spacious two double-bedroom, two bathroom property in lovely part of Nether Edge. Large open plan kitchen and living area. Beautifully presented and fitted with all modern conveniences.
The apartment benefits from gas central heating to radiators and double glazing. Accommodation in brief comprises: entrance hallway with storage cupboard, open-plan lounge and kitchen/dining area. Plenty of light. Two double bedrooms. Main bedroom benefits from an en-suite. Outside: off-road allocated parking; to the rear. Great public transport links. Sorry but due to leasehold restrictions pets are unacceptable. Unfurnished.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-57060667.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Property reference 100041009553. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Eadon Lockwood & Riddle, Nethergreen.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.