|Reduced on Rightmove:||01 December 2016 (48 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Property Reference Number: 181661
Full descriptionProperty Reference: 181661.
A recently completely redecorated 2 Bedrooms Flats 2nd Floor situated a 10 minutes walk to Norbury Train Station with Links into London Victoria.
- 2 Bedrooms
- New Open Plan Kitchen
- New Windows Double Glazing
- New Carpet (bedrooms)
- New laminated Floor (Kitchen and Lounge)
- New Tiles / Shower Tray / Shower / Shower Enclosure (Toilet)
- New Combi Boiler
The Flat is close to:
- Supermarkets LIdl / Asda / Sainsbury
- Nuffield Heatlh
- Multiple Outlets
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £1,200.00 per month (£276.92 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £1,200.00
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes unfurnished
- Available to move in from 05 December, 2016
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 3
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- No Students
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: D
If calling, please quote reference: 181661
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-57060868.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 18166121112016. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.