|Added on Rightmove:||22 November 2016 (575 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Students Can Enquire
- Property Reference Number: 187250
Property Reference: 187250.
A beautiful newly refurbished good sized flat one bedroom flat in the heart of Golders Green just two minutes walk to the train station. Plenty of natural light and with own front door for total privacy.
Recently refurbished and completely self contained. Would suit a professional single or couple only.
All mod cons (broadband etc). Access to large garden.
Fully furnished with new bed/mattress - The pictures speak for themselves
This flat is Not Suitable for anyone who is on housing benefit DSS tenants - Sorry!
No DSS or Housing Benefit applicants will be considered. No pets
Move in date flexible for the right person. Flat will be empty mid December
Viewings will take place on Sunday 4 Dec
This flat will go fast - Call now for your viewing!!!!
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £999.00 per month (£230.54 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £0.00
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 08 December, 2016
- Minimum tenancy term is 2 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 2
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- Students welcome to enquire
- No Pets, sorry
- Smokers considered
- Not Suitable for Families / Children
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- Property has fireplace
- EPC Rating: D
If calling, please quote reference: 187250
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-57060919.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 18725022112016. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.