|Added on Rightmove:||10 October 2016 (376 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Students Can Enquire
- Property Reference Number: 168407
Property Reference: 168407.
Situated in a quiet residential cul-de-sac this 4 bedroom end ofterrace house is located centrally offering local amenities and within walking distance of the following transport links.
· Woolwich Arsenal Station (British Rail Service and the DLR)
· Bus routes that lead to North Greenwich (Jubilee line) and the O2 Arena
· The proposed Crossrail (2018)
Just a 35 minute commute to Canary Wharf, London Bridge and Bank, this property would be perfect for anyone working in the City.
The property has been refurbished throughout (walls painted and new carpets/flooring). There are 3 good sized double bedrooms (furnished) with built in wardrobes, 2 brand new bathrooms and a large kitchen and lounge with SKY Q (includes movie and sports channels). In addition, it also comes with on street parking, a driveway, single garage, 40ft rear garden and a house alarm.
Bedroom 1 (13’ x 8’3”) – £600 pcm
Bedroom 2 (12’5” x 9’10”) –£650 pcm
Bedroom 3 (15’8” x 8’4”) –£700 pcm
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £700.00 per month (£161.54 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £1,050.00
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 22 November, 2016
- Minimum tenancy term is 12 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 1
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- Students welcome to enquire
- Pets considered / by arrangement
- Smokers considered
- Not Suitable for Families / Children
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
If calling, please quote reference: 168407
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-57062818.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 16840706112016. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.