|Reduced on Rightmove:||08 December 2016 (500 days ago)|
- Available Late December
- One Bedroom/ One Bathroom
- 24 Hour On-Site Concierge
- 4th floor
- Fully furnished
- Short walk to Cutty Sark DLR station
- Approx 45 Sq m / 487 Sq ft
- On site Waitrose, Costa Coffee & other ammenities
When you get a spare moment you'll want to come and see this one bedroom, one-bathroom apartment. The apartment sits on the 4th floor in the highly sought after New Capital Quay Development. Enjoy your own paradise of comfort and modernity in the open plan kitchen and living room, where cooking and watching your favourite TV series goes hand in hand. Never again miss an episode of Game of Thrones just because you had forgotten to make a cup of tea! No more London box bedrooms for you, as the spacious bedroom allows you to wake up in style with floor to ceiling windows.
Sometimes living in London can be pretty noisy, but living here offers a moment of rare tranquillity amongst the , with no busy roads outside your door. The local area provides you with close by shops as well as all the amenities Canary Wharf has to offer. The 24hr concierge are always on hand to help you collect parcels. Situated only 0.3 miles from Cutty Sark DLR station and 0.5 miles from Greenwich Train Station, commuting to work, whether you work in Greenwich, Canary Wharf itself or the City, is easy. Does this sound like the perfect place for you? Give us a call on 020 3668 1030 to arrange a viewing while it's still fresh on the market.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 929541. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Life Residential, Greenwich - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.