|Added on Rightmove:||22 November 2016 (515 days ago)|
- Three bedroom 18th century cottage
- Close to Newport town centre
- Newly redecorated
- Two reception rooms
- Modern fitted kitchen
- Enclosed rear garden
- Newly installed family bathroom
- Gas central heating
- Spacious accomodation
AVAILABLE FROM JANUARY 2016..
* THREE bedroom semi-detached cottage
* Well presented throughout
* Modern fitted kitchen and bathroom
* Newly installed bathroom
* Central location
* Enclosed rear garden
* Two reception rooms
* Potential for 4th bedroom
A delightful late 18th century semi-detached cottage that offers spacious and well presented accommodation throughout. This character home has recently undergone refurbishment/redecoration.
The accommodation comprises spacious sitting room and a further separate dining area/second reception room, which potentially could also be used as a fourth bedroom. A contemporary fitted kitchen with floor and wall units. The kitchen leads through to a newly installed modern fitted bathroom with shower over the bath.
Upstairs there are two double bedrooms, and a further good sized single bedroom.
Outside the property benefits from a pleasant enclosed rear garden.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-57064180.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 101276027538. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hose Rhodes Dickson, Newport.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.