|Added on Rightmove:||19 October 2016 (363 days ago)|
- One bedroom loft style apartment
- Award winning developement
- Mezzanine level
- Original features
- Central Location
- Open Plan Living Area
- Perfect for Professional Couple
- Gated Parking Space
- Available 5th December 2016
A large one bedroom, loft style apartment situated in the sought after and award winning Zinc Building. The development is located in the heart of Hockley, with a plethora of bars and restaurants within close walking distance.
The apartment benefits from original features including exposed brickwork and high ceilings and comprises a large open plan living, dining and kitchen area, with a fitted kitchen, a double, partitioned bedroom with en suite, a separate bathroom and a mezzanine level, which can be used as a guest room.
One gated parking space.
Available from 5th December 2016
This is one of the best developments in Nottingham. Viewings are highly recommended.
Additional, non-optional fees are as follows:
Administration/application fees; Â£140 per x1 tenant; Â£220 per x2 tenants; Â£300 per x3 tenants.
Guarantor fees; Â£50 per guarantor.
Deposit; total deposit amount = rent x 1.5
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 102431001188. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by FHP Living, Nottingham - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.