|Reduced on Rightmove:||22 November 2016 (456 days ago)|
- 4 Bedroom Semi House With Drive Way
- 3 Double Bedrooms and 1 Single
- Large Kitchen/Dinner
- Double Glazed & Gas Central Heating
- Main Bathroom and 2 Toilets
- Driveway and Private Garden
We are pleased to present for rent this recently refurbished house in one of the most sought after area of Barnet. This Semi Detached House on Ground Floor comprises of Large Kitchen/Dinner, Living room with direct access to patio/garden, 1st double bedroom and downstairs toilet. Second floor benefits from 3 double bedrooms, 1 Single Bedrrom, Main Bathroom and separate toilet.
Located opposite the junction with Calton Road in this highly sought after residential area which lies approximately 0.4 miles from Oakleigh Park Main Line Station and 0.9 miles from Totteridge & Whetstone Underground Station (Northern Line). New Barnet is a popular north London suburb located between High Barnet and Whetstone some 11 miles from central London with easy access to the M25 (Junction 23).
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-57065755.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 7367627. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Neptune Homes, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.