|Added on Rightmove:||22 November 2016 (157 days ago)|
- EPC Rating: B
- Large Two Bedroom Terraced House
- Sought After Location Close To Amenities
- Excellent Access To Major Road Links
- Spacious Lounge
- Modern Kitchen With Built In Oven And Hob
- Enclosed Garden With Patio And Lawn
- Off Road Parking
- Modern Bathroom With Fitted Shower Over The Bath
- uPVC Double Glazing
A large two bedroom terraced house set in a sought after location with excellent access to major road links and amenities. The house offers ample accommodation for a single person, couple, sharers or small family.
Call 01733 240043 or email email@example.com to arrange to see this wonderful property.
A large two bedroom terraced house set in a sought after modern development between Peterborough and Hampton. The property has excellent access to local amenities, including Serpentine Green, and bus routes, and is a short drive from Peterborough City Centre, the A1(M) and the Parkway system.
The house benefits from uPVC double glazing, full gas central heating, a spacious living room, a modern kitchen with built in oven and hob, a ground floor cloakroom, two double bedrooms, a modern bathroom with shower fitted over the bath, and enclosed garden with patio and lawn, and off road parking.
The entrance hall has stairs to the first floor and access to a ground floor cloakroom fitted with a white two piece suite and with vinyl flooring. There is also a good size living room with French doors to the garden, and a modern fitted kitchen with a range of attractive units and work surfaces, a built in oven and hob with extractor over, plumbing and space for a washing machine, space for a fridge freezer, and vinyl flooring.
The first floor landing has access to two double bedrooms, one having a large built in wardrobe, and there is also a modern bathroom fitted with a white three piece suite including a shower and screen fitted over the bath. The bathroom also has vinyl flooring.
Outside to the rear is an enclosed garden with lawn and patio and to the front there is access to an off road parking area.
The property is in very good cosmetic order and offers generous accommodation in a popular area, and viewing is therefore a must. Call Connells today to arrange to see this excellent property on 01733 240043.
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-57067153.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P1882L4222. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells Lettings, Hampton.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.