|Reduced on Rightmove:||22 November 2016 (424 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Students Can Enquire
- Property Reference Number: 171171
Property Reference: 171171.
· 2 bed upper flat in Annfield Plain
· Open plan living/ kitchen area
· Fitted kitchen- hob, oven,extractor
· Large main bedroom with ample storage
· Small shower,and toilet room(no bath)with MIRA thermostatic gas powered shower
· Full UPVC double glazing
· Access to large attic with ladders
· Shared back yard
· Porch entrance
· Ideal for single or couple – no children please
- DSS welcome
- GUARANTOR required
- NO BOND taken - with Guarantor
- Only apply if age OVER 21
- Reduced rent for 6 months
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £295.00 per month (£68.08 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £0.00
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes unfurnished
- Available to move in from 22 November, 2016
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 2
- DSS enquiries welcome
- Students welcome to enquire
- Pets considered / by arrangement
- Smokers considered
- Not Suitable for Families / Children
- Bills not included
- No Parking Available
- No Garden Access
- EPC Rating: C
If calling, please quote reference: 171171
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-57068212.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 17117116112016. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.