|Added on Rightmove:||22 November 2016 (548 days ago)|
- Generous dual-aspect double reception room
- Open-plan kitchen with lots of storage space
- Two spacious double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes
- Stylish bathroom with separate shower cubicle
- Rear patio garden with plants ad shrubs to borders
- Modern décor and sleek wood floors
- Peaceful location yet moments from amenities
LONG LET. Located on a peaceful residential road next to Richmond Park, this fantastic two bedroom period house offers modern and stylish living space and an attractive patio garden.
Richmond Park is on the doorstep and a wonderful range of shops, cafes, pubs and restaurants can be found throughout Kingston and Ham. Close proximity to transport links at Kingston station.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1005642. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Kingston.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.