|Added on Rightmove:||22 November 2016 (154 days ago)|
- Generous dual-aspect double reception room
- Open-plan kitchen with lots of storage space
- Two spacious double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes
- Stylish bathroom with separate shower cubicle
- Rear patio garden with plants ad shrubs to borders
- Modern décor and sleek wood floors
- Peaceful location yet moments from amenities
Full descriptionLONG LET. Located on a peaceful residential road next to Richmond Park, this fantastic two bedroom period house offers modern and stylish living space and an attractive patio garden.
Richmond Park is on the doorstep and a wonderful range of shops, cafes, pubs and restaurants can be found throughout Kingston and Ham. Close proximity to transport links at Kingston station.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1005642. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Kingston.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.