|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Reduced on Rightmove:||13 January 2017 (522 days ago)|
- Executive Apartment
- Larger & Nicer Than Average!
- Great Private Balcony
- EPC Energy Efficiency Rating C
- Secure Gated Parking
- Top (Third) Floor Apartment
- All Wooden Floors
This stunning top floor apartment located in an exclusive development of only 8 flats is sure to impress in immaculate condition measuring over 550 sq feet. It is perfect for a professional individual or couple looking for a high quality, low maintenance apartment, which combines style with practical living.
This stunning top floor apartment located in an exclusive development of only 8 flats is sure to impress, being in immaculate condition measuring over 550 sq feet. It is perfect for a professional individual or couple looking for a high quality, low maintenance apartment, which combines style with practical living.
The accommodation comprises:-
- entrance hall with wooden floors from which all other rooms are accessed;
- storage cupboard in hallway whereby the washer/dryer is located;
- large double bedroom with wooden floors and large built-in wardrobes;
- generously proportioned bathroom with three piece suite and shower over bath, in neutral decor and presented in excellent condition;
- open plan lounge-kitchen-diner with wooden floors, excellent storage, and a lovely light and airy feel;
- balcony accessible from both the bedroom and living room with impressive view located on the top floor.
The contemporary kitchen of stylish units and fully integrated appliances is sleek and modern, and appliances include full height fridge freezer and dishwasher. Studip Place is well-maintained and includes an allocated parking space, covered bike storage, and excellent security features.
Beaumont Road is located within easy walking distance of Chiswick High Road, where the shops, restaurants, bars and amenities are many and varied. The closest tube station is Chiswick Park, which is at most a 10 minute walk and on the District Line, zone 3. For those interested in the London Overground network, South Acton station is equally close. From South Acton, you can reach Richmond in 12 minutes or Willesden Junction less than 10 minutes. From Willesden Junction, the transport options into central London are excellent.
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-57069778.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P2141E3712. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus Lettings, Bedford Park Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.