|Added on Rightmove:||22 November 2016 (386 days ago)|
- 4 Bedroom family home
- Sought after no through road location
- Close to village shops and station
- 3 Bathrooms, two being en suite
- Spacious living accommodation
- Recently redecorated throughout
- West facing rear garden
- 2 Reception rooms
- Available Immediately
Having just been refurbished and landscaped throughout, this lovely home is just a short walk to the village shops and station, with its spacious entrance hall leading to the living room with attractive wood flooring. It also benefits from having an open-plan kitchen dining / family room with two sets of double doors opening out onto the Westerly facing raised terrace and overlooking the beautiful garden backing onto private land. The property also benefits from off street parking for several cars, separate utility room and three bathrooms, two of which are en suite.
Details for property ID 9985 supplied to Rightmove on 21/12/16 at 1:00 pm
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 9985. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Grosvenor Billinghurst, Claygate.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.