Light Industrial to rentUnit 4, Craven Way, Newmarket, Suffolk, CB8
- Approximate Ground Floor GIA of 3,225 sq ft (299.6 sq m)
- Unit provides ancillary office and male & female WCs
- Ground floor layout provides cellular work areas which can be removed on request
- Forecourt car parking, rear access yard & additional lean-to store
- Located within 1 mile of Newmarket town centre and with good access to the A14
Craven Way is situated approximately 1 mile north west of Newmarket town centre accessed via Exning Road and Depot Road. The area forms an established commercial location and benefits from being within approximately 1.5 miles of Junction 37 of the A14.
Unit 4 Craven Way comprises a mid-terrace light industrial / warehouse unit. The property is of concrete portal frame construction set under a pitched roof with integrated roof lights.
The unit is arranged to provide customer entrance with office and ancillary WCs to the front and a rear service yard and loading to the rear. Internally the main warehouse / workshop area has been substantially fitted out to provide cellular work rooms beneath an extensive mezzanine. The unit can either be utilised in its current configuration or consideration can be given to removing the existing partitioning. The property has an internal eaves height of 3.77 m to the lowest point.
Forecourt car parking is provided and the unit also benefits from a small lean-to store to the rear.
The following approximate gross internal floor areas are provided:
Warehouse - 2,419 sq ft (225 sq m)
Office & ancillary - 485 sq ft (45 sq m)
Lean-to store - 322 sq ft (29.9 sq m)
TOTAL - 3,225 sq ft (299.6sq m)
The mezzanine provides a further 1,366 sq ft (126.9 sq m).
The unit is available on a new full repairing lease on terms to be agreed. Further information is available from the letting agents.
£17,500 per annum exclusive.
The unit has a rateable value of £14,500 and is described as 'warehouse & premises'.
An estates charge is levied for upkeep of the common areas of the estate. The service charge is based on 3% of the annual rent.
VAT is chargeable on the rent in accordance with current legislation.
The ingoing tenant will be required to make a £300 + VAT contribution toward the Landlords cost of producing the lease.
ENERGY PERFORMANCE CERTIFICATE
A full copy certificate is available from the agents on request.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-57071312.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference COMM137. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hazells Chartered Surveyors, Commercial.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.