|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Added on Rightmove:||22 November 2016 (333 days ago)|
- A spacious three bedroom Victorian conversion flat
- A bright reception room with space for dining
- A modern kitchen breakfast room
- Three double bedrooms
- Two shower rooms
- Near Clapham Junction Mainline station
- Located in the heart of Battersea
A spacious three bedroom Victorian end of terrace house. The accommodation comprises a bright reception room with space for a dining table, a modern kitchen/breakfast room, three generous double bedrooms, two shower rooms, a separate WC and a cellar. The property is located on Comyn Road, just off St John's Road in the heart of Battersea. Clapham Junction Mainline station is within a short walk as are the shops, cafes, restaurants and bars of Northcote Road, Battersea Rise and Lavender Hill. The open spaces of Wandsworth Common are also a short stroll from the property.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-57072343.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference BNL150144_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by James Pendleton, Battersea Northcote Road.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.