|Added on Rightmove:||22 November 2016 (335 days ago)|
- 3 double bedrooms, bathroom with bath and separate shower cubicle
- Living room with flame effect fire and doors to the garden, 2nd reception/guest bedroom
- High quality kitchen with space to dine
- South-east facing garden.
- Car port
- Excellent access to road links and North Oxford
A well presented light and bright 3 double bedroom house in a small cul de sac within walking distance of Woodstock's historic town centre as well as the beautiful Blenheim Palace Park close by.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P103676. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Finders Keepers, Witney .
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.