|Added on Rightmove:||22 November 2016 (89 days ago)|
- Fabulous 2 bedroom apartment
- Popular location
- Underground secure parking
- Walk to town and station
- Available 19th Janaury
Superb modern 2 bedroom apartment on the sought after Shoppenhangers Road with 2 bathrooms, 1 en suite, in a gated development with stunning communal gardens, all within minutes of the town and train station.
Available Mid January
Please call to arrange a viewing.
with lighting and post box, door leads through into
with lifts to car parking and first floor, door leads through to
Living / Dining / Kitchen
25' 8" into bay narrowing to 23' x 15' 4" ( 7.82m into bay narrowing to 7.01m x 4.67m )
with double aspect, feature bay, oak floor, KITCHEN comprising quarry and granite work surfaces, one and a half bowl under sink, monobloc mixer tap, Zanussi 4-ring hob, ceramic splash back and convection oven below and overhead extractor, good range of base mounted soft close cupboards and drawers incorporating fridge freezer, automatic washer dryer and dishwasher, matching range of wall mounted soft close units, ceramic tiled splash backs, stainless steel flush fitted power points, oak floor, downlighters, wall lights, TV point, Sky Plus point, FM/DAB point.
12' 2" x 9' 2" ( 3.71m x 2.79m )
with deep door recess, fitted double wardrobe, TV point, Sky Plus point, FM/DAB point.
En Suite Shower Room
of good size with fully enclosed and fully tiled shower cubicle with thermostat control, Porcelanosa wash hand basin and Porcelanosa WC with concealed dual flush, fully tiled to half height and tiled floor, bathroom mirror with vanity light, heated towel rail, shaver point and ceiling downlighters, extractor, glazed window to side.
11' 4" x 11' 3" ( 3.45m x 3.43m )
with door recess, window overlooking grounds, TV point, Sky Plus point, FM/DAB point, ceiling downlighters, underfloor heating.
with tiled panel enclosed bath with mixer taps and separate shower, wash hand basin, WC with concealed flush, mirror, shaver point and vanity light, heated towel rail.
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-57073660.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P0909K2319. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roger Platt - Lettings, Maidenhead Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.