|Added on Rightmove:||22 November 2016 (93 days ago)|
- Attractive double reception room with fireplaces
- Fully fitted and integrated kitchen with central island
- Amazing dining area with folding doors and skylights
- Tiered garden with paving and astro lawn
- Garden studio room/study and shed for storage
- Top floor master bedroom and amazing bathroom
- Three additional double bedrooms, one with integrated sauna
- Peaceful residential area, popular with families
Full descriptionLONG LET. An exceptional four bedroom house that has been stylishly converted and extended to offer an amazing kitchen/dining room with fully folding doors to a fabulous private garden and garden room.
Garratt Lane is minutes away for an abundace of coffee shops, cafes, restaurants and bars, Earlsfield Station provides links into London Waterloo, and Wandsworth Common is also easily reached for recreational spaces.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1005799. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Earlsfield.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.