|Added on Rightmove:||22 November 2016 (420 days ago)|
- Set within a beautiful red bricked mansion block with porter
- Arranged over the second floor and accessed via lift
- Three bedroom with a bathroom and shower room
- Light reception room with a large bay window
- Stunning kitchen with utlra modern fixtures and fittings
- High ceilings with a beautifully presented interior
- Exceptional location moments from Victoria Street
- Situated close to St James's Park
LONG LET. Enviably located within a beautiful red brick mansion block with a lift and a porter, this gorgeous three bedroom flat boasts wonderfully bright, lateral interiors with ample living and entertaining space throughout.
Ashley Gardens is an imposing address offering an exceptional location for the many fashionable shops, bars and eateries along Victoria with the idyllic green open spaces of Saint James's Park also within close proximity.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1005681. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Pimlico & Westminster.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.