|Added on Rightmove:||26 October 2016 (574 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Students Can Enquire
- Property Reference Number: 82992
Property Reference: 82992.
4 bedroom family home in the heart of Thames Ditton's community.
A mere 2 minute walk to Thames Ditton's charming High Street, local schools such as Thames Ditton Infants School, Colets Health and Fitness club and various other amenities.
This wood-floored property is 5 minutes walk from Thames Ditton Station with a 30 minute commute to Waterloo.
The property has its own off-street parking/driveway as well as an enclosed rear garden with sizable shed storage.
The ground floor has an entrance hall with accompanying WC and cloakroom, leading to a large Kitchen and Living/Dining Area (with fireplace) connected via bi-fold French windows to an outdoor patio. On the 1st floor is a Family Bathroom, Master Bedroom and 3 further Bedrooms.
No Agency or Administration fees.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £2,495.00 per month (£575.77 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £3,500.00
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Property comes unfurnished
- Available to move in from 04 February, 2017
- Minimum tenancy term is 12 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 4
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- Students welcome to enquire
- Pets considered / by arrangement
- Smokers considered
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- Property has fireplace
- EPC Rating: D
If calling, please quote reference: 82992
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-57081322.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 8299222112016. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.