|Reduced on Rightmove:||23 October 2016 (91 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Property Reference Number: 172640
Full descriptionProperty Reference: 172640.
Lovely three bedroom semi-detached, modern property with garden. Available unfurnished, and set in a quiet, private gated development close to New Beckenham and Beckenham Junction station.
The attractive property has a large lounge reception room leading onto a spacious modern fitted kitchen / diner with patio doors out into the garden. The house feels bright and airy throughout.
Upstairs there are three bedrooms, the master bedroom has an en-suite with shower. There's a second double bedroom and smaller room for a small single bed, nursery or office space. Upstairs is also a modern fitted family bathroom with bath & overhead power shower
The property is offered in good decorative order and has been recently repainted throughout.
Suitable for a professional couple or small family.
Within walking distance or easy reach of the supermarkets, bars and restaurants of Beckenham.
- Modern fitted kitchen with the following appliances and lots of cupboard space
- Electric oven and gas hob.
- Integrated fridge freezer.
- Family Dishwasher
- Washing Machine
- Fireplace and cosy electric fire.
- Gas central heating
- Landscaped rear garden
- Parking on own drive available for two cars.
- 2 minutes walk from New Beckenham station, with mainline trains to Charing Cross and Cannon Street.
- 10 minutes walk from Beckenham Junction station with mainline trains to London Victoria and St Pancras.
- 8 minutes walk to tram station, with trams to Croydon and Wimbledon from Beckenham Junction.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £1,750.00 per month (£403.85 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £2,625.00
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Property comes unfurnished
- Available to move in from 23 November, 2016
- Minimum tenancy term is 12 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 2
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- No Students
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- Property has fireplace
If calling, please quote reference: 172640
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-57081331.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 17264022112016. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.