|Added on Rightmove:||23 November 2016 (330 days ago)|
- 4 BEDROOMS
- BRAND NEW FULLY TILED BATHROOM
- 1 ENSUITE ROOM
- LARGE KITCHEN
- DINING TABLE AND CHAIRS
- LARGE LOUNGE WITH COMFY SOFAS
- BASEMENT FOR ADDITIONAL STORAGE
- DOUBLE GLAZED
- GREAT LOCATION
- BILLS INCLUSIVE AVAILABLE
Available 1st July 2017 - 4 Bed - 2 Bath - Rent £75 PPPWRooftop Living are pleased to bring this 4 bedroom house to the rental market. The property is centrally located and only a 15 minute walk away from Leeds City Centre, with easy access to both universities. This house comes fully furnished with 4 large double bedrooms, all of which are fully furnished to a good standard.
Large fully fitted kitchen with lots of cupboard and work top space. Back yard access from the kitchen over looking the park. Large glass dining table and chairs. Spacious living area with lots of seating next to the kitchen. 2 newly fitted fully tiled bathrooms.
Great access around the city with bus stops nearby and Burley Park station a short walk away. 1 minute walk away from BP petrol station on Cardigan Road.
NOTES: EPC Rating - TBC / Fees Apply / Bills Inclusive Available / £200 Deposit Per Person
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-57081457.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 6879699. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Rooftop Living, Leeds.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.