|Added on Rightmove:||23 November 2016 (546 days ago)|
- Private second floor apartment
- Two large double bedrooms with long hanging wardrobes in each
- Fully fitted master bathroom with bath and high mounted shower
- Fully fitted modern kitchen with all appliances
- Larger than average lounge with both seating and dining area
- Fully furnished to executive standard with wooden floors and reccessed lighting
- On site allocated Parking with visitors spaces
- Easy walking distance to local gym, shops, train station, bus garage and town centre
- Fees apply when renting this property
A freshly decorated, two bedroom, fully furnished apartment in the West Green area of the Town Centre and only a stones throw from the local gym, restaurants, train station and shopping Mall. This top floor property comprises two large double bedrooms with long hanging wardrobes in each, a family bathroom in cool modern decor with Blanco sanitaryware containing both a bath and high mounted shower, an "L" shaped lounge with a deparate dining area, and a new contemporary kitchen with a range of modern fitted units housing all of the appliances. The property also benefits from large storage cupboards in the hallway.
The property is furnished to an exemplary standard, with leather sofas, glass dining and occassional sets, soft berber carpets and wooden floors to some areas. Coupled with the calming neutral decor, this apartment really is a well appointed living space.
The development sits within the West Green catchment of the town centre and boasts on site allocated parking with several visitors spaces should you require them. Overall, this apartment offers an ideal mix of location and luxury, and could be a great family home.
Letting fees information
Please Note: The asking rent does not include letting fees. Depending on your circumstances and the property the following fees may apply:
BEFORE YOU MOVE IN:
Risk Assessment/Reference Fee £114 (inc VAT) per adult
Risk Assessment/Referencing fees charged per Adult, to allow us to assess the following criteria:- Identity, immigration status and visa confirmation, financial checks, references from current or previous employers & landlords and any other relevant information to assess affordability & suitability.
Fees for drawing up tenancy agreements £90 (inc VAT)
Preparation and issuance of Assured Shorthold or Corporate Assured Tenancy Agreement. Such fee is payable on each instance a new tenancy agreement is issued.
Check-in and check-out fee £228 (inc VAT)
Includes the check-in and check-out inspections, preparation of the written inventory, production of a digital DVD recording of both inspections, meter readings and property orientation. Fee will be deducted at the end of the tenancy from the security holding deposit.
Tenancy Deposit Scheme fees £48 (inc VAT)
The tenancy deposit protection legislation was introduced in April 2007 and is designed to protect the tenant`s deposit and ensure they get it back at the end of their stay, provided they meet all the terms of their Tenancy Agreement. We use (MyDeposits.co.uk) to secure your deposit.
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ON OUR FEES, PLEASE ASK A MEMBER OF STAFF
We are full Members of the (`Property Redress Scheme`) Member no.PRS001788
Fees are charged on a per property or per tenancy basis. Please call us to discuss our fees for this property in more detail.
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 437. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by ONE RENT, Crawley.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.