|Added on Rightmove:||23 November 2016 (547 days ago)|
*** LET AGREED T*** This 2 bed detached bungalow is set on the outskirts of the popular village of Breadsall which has quick access on to the A38 and all the adjoining routes in an around Derby. The property is in good condition and the accommodation in brief is: hall, lounge, 2 bedrooms, bathroom and kitchen. There is a driveway for 2-3 cars plus a garage. DG GCH
Directions - From the Little Eaton island on the A38, head toward the Meteor Centre and Breadsall Village is a turning on the left hand side. Upon entering the village, Beech Croft is the first right hand turning, Go to the top of the road and turn right and the property is located on the left towards the end of the cul de sac.
Externally To Front Of Property - Lawned garden with small border plus driveway parking for 2-3 cars and single garage. Open views over countryside to the front of the property.
Hall - With radiator and access to all rooms.
Lounge - 17'11 x 11' (5.46m x 3.35m) - With carpet to floor, radiator, fireplace with gas fire and patio doors to the rear garden.
Breakfast Kitchen - 14'6 x 8'10 (4.42m x 2.69m) - With laminate flooring, a range of wall and base units, cooker and fridge freezer. Central heating boiler and airing cupboard
Bathroom - With suite including toilet, wash hand basin, bath with shower over. New wall tiles, cushion flooring and radiator.
Bedroom 1 - 12'1 x 11' (3.68m x 3.35m) - Carpet to the floor, radiator plus a range of fitted wardrobes and bedside units.
Bedroom 2 - 9'5 x 8'8 (2.87m x 2.64m) - With carpet to floor and radiator.
External To Rear - With patio area, mature borders plus small lawned area and vegetable patch. Shed
Please Note: - As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-57084253.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 26648887. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Boxall Brown & Jones, Derby.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.