|Added on Rightmove:||23 November 2016 (335 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Property Reference Number: 187491
Property Reference: 187491.
· Newly Refurbished Victorian Mid Terrace
· Less than 10 mins walk to Stockport mainline Railway Station
· 12 minutes train journey to Manchester Piccadilly railway station
· High Efficiency Gas Central Heating
· Three Separate Reception Rooms
· Newly Fitted Modern Kitchen
· Spacious Master Bedroom
· Genuine spacious second double bedroom
· Modern White Bathroom with Shower
· Double Glazing
· Useful storage space in basement / cellar
· Pleasant enclosed Rear Garden with patio and Grassed Area
· Ample Street Parking Available
· Conveniently Close to Amenities
· Available 25th nov
· Deposit £650.00
· Applicants must be in full time employment
Thisdelightful TWO DOUBLE BEDROOM mid terraced property is located close to Edgeleyvillage, Stockport railway station and town centre. This property is well wortha viewing and will be ideal for a family, couple or professionals.
Theaccommodation briefly comprises: entrance into the front reception room, separatesecond reception room to the rear with access to the basement cellar and newly fittedmodern kitchen to the rear. From the kitchen, there is an additional spacious morningroom which can be accessed to the rear. Stairslead from the second reception room to the master bedroom; a large double,situated at the front. There is a second double bedroom at the rear and a modernthree piece white bathroom suite and wall mounted shower above the bath.
Externally, tothe front, there is a small walled front garden with ample street parking available. To the rear there is a paved patio and grassedarea that really catches the sun and is an ideal spot for relaxing with friendsor family in the warmer weather.
There are alsoa number of reputable schools to accommodate children of all ages and a numberof recreational facilities available too.
The propertyis offered on an unfurnished basis and is Council Tax Band- B. Sorry NO Pets,NO Smokers
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £650.00 per month (£150.00 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £650.00
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes unfurnished
- Available to move in from 26 November, 2016
- Minimum tenancy term is 12 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 4
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- No Students
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- Property has fireplace
- EPC Rating: D
If calling, please quote reference: 187491
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-57085891.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 18749122112016. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.