|Added on Rightmove:||23 November 2016 (572 days ago)|
- Spacious period conversion in conservation area.
- Recently renovated w / neutral high quality decor.
- Close to Central London with good transport links.
Property reference number 5699511. To enquire about this property click the "Request Details" button
Very large and spacious 1 bedroom flat for rent in highly desirable conservation area; St. John's Grove, N19.
The flat occupies the entire 1st floor of a large, beautiful semi-detached 4 story Victorian House.
The flat benefits from period features and lots of natural light all day due to the large hardwood sash windows.
Recently renovated throughout with neutral, high quality decor including wool carpets and recently new appliances inc. dishwasher.
It also has a split-level bathroom with a laundry cupboard housing shelving and a washing machine.
One of London's best gastro-pubs St. John's Tavern sits at the top of the street.
Transport-wise the property is very well connected with Archway tube station a mere 5 minute walk away and Upper Holloway Overground station a 3 minute walk away.
Close to central London, Tottenham Court Road is 15 minutes away on the Northern Line from Archway.
Hampstead Heath, Tufnell Park, Highgate and Dartmouth Park are all within easy walking distance or a short bus ride.
There will be fees for an inventory check in & referencing to be done at approx. £150 in total.
* Please quote ref. 5699511 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
If the Landlord instructs Upad to reference prospective tenants there will be a fee of £75 per tenant.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-57086908.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5699511_42707. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.