|Added on Rightmove:||23 November 2016 (332 days ago)|
- Premium two bedroom flat in a brand new development
- Stylish and modern fit and finish
- Large reception room with full-length windows
- Fitted kitchen with tastefully integrated appliances
- Private balcony with great views from the ninth floor
- Master bedroom with en suite and fitted storage
- Nicely-sized second bedroom
- On-site facilities and concierge
LONG LET. This is a high-specification two bedroom flat in the newly developed Grantham House, part of London City Island. Boasting a large reception room with floor-to-ceiling windows, and a private balcony with great views.
Excellently located for the Excel centre, only a short walk away and the fantastic selection of shops, bars and restaurants available in Canary Wharf is close by. Royal Victoria is the closest station for direct links into the city.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1005855. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Canary Wharf.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.