|Reduced on Rightmove:||28 November 2016 (90 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Students Can Enquire
- Property Reference Number: 149995
Full descriptionProperty Reference: 149995.
Spacious two bedroom apartment situated in Bishops Court, Sidney Street, in North Shields town centre close to shops, restaurants and metro station. Bishops Court is a private development of 10 apartments situated over two blocks with private courtyard in the centre with allocated parking bays. Courtyard accessed by electric wrought iron gates.
A spacious two bedroom second floor apartment with allocated private parking located in North Shields close to metro station.
- Spacious lounge with beige carpets and two windows, making it bright and airy.
- Modern fitted kitchen with walnut units and black worktops, washing machine and fridge freezer included.
- Two Double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes
- Bathroom with modern white suite and shower.
- Allocated parking bay
- Currently unfurnished (available furnished)
- Double Glazed
- Door intercom entry system
- Combi Boiler.
- Neutral Decor throughout
- £485 PCM
- £485 deposit (bond)
- Referencing fee of £20 per applicant
- Available from 29th december
- Dss acceptable with home owner guarantor
Energy Efficiency Rating - C
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £485.00 per month (£111.92 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £485.00
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes unfurnished
- Available to move in from 29 December, 2016
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 3
- DSS enquiries welcome
- Students welcome to enquire
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- No Garden Access
- EPC Rating: C
If calling, please quote reference: 149995
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-57087310.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 14999523112016. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.