|Added on Rightmove:||23 November 2016 (182 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Students Can Enquire
- Property Reference Number: 187558
Full descriptionProperty Reference: 187558.
Large 3 bedroom and 2 reception house To Let in Middlesbrough
- Gas Central Heating
- double glazed doors and window
- Ample off street parking
- Utility room
- Large reception room
- Two extra storage room
- Immaculate throughout
- Big garden
- Fully fitted dining/kitchen with fully tiled, gas hob and electric oven
- EPC Rating - D
- Fully Fitted bathroom, fully tiled, new bath and bath mixer shower
- Laminate floor
- vertical blinds on all window
- DSS?pet welcome
- References require
- NO BOND
- Close to super ASDA and Tesco
- Close to skipper lane shopping center.
We are favoured to offer this superb newly renovated home located on the well known and sought after Middlesborough. The house benefits from a close town centre and good transport link. Call to view and appreciate the lovely home on offer.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £550.33 per month (£127.00 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £0.00
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 28 February, 2017
- Minimum tenancy term is 12 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 6
- DSS enquiries welcome
- Students welcome to enquire
- Pets considered / by arrangement
- Smokers considered
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: D
If calling, please quote reference: 187558
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-57087313.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 18755823112016. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.