|Added on Rightmove:||23 November 2016 (385 days ago)|
- Contemporary Lateral Apartment
- Reception, Kitchen, 2 Bedrooms, 2 Bath
- Benefits From Lift & Day Porter
- Close to Marylebone High Street
A contemporary spacious two bedroom apartment in the Marylebone Village with a balcony, located close to Oxford Street and Regents Park. Extending over circa 675 sq. ft. the apartment has been finished to high standard and benefits of 24 hour security, porter and a lift.
Situated on the second floor of this well maintained development, the apartment comprises two spacious double bedrooms, an open plan reception room with a fully-fitted kitchen and two modern bathrooms.
10 Weymouth Street is ideally located close to Marylebone Village, only moments from the transport links and amenities of Gt Portland Street, a short walk to Oxford Street and the open spaces of Regent's Park.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-57087739.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference MCL150113_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chestertons Estate Agents , Marylebone Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.