|Added on Rightmove:||23 November 2016 (572 days ago)|
- EPC Rating E
- Amazing Victorian Style Property
- Two Reception Rooms
- Fee's Apply
- Period Style Kitchen With Log Burner
- Amazing Bathroom
- 5 Bedrooms Over Three Floors
- Spacious Enclosed Rear Garden
- Available Unfurnished
LOOKING FOR A PROPERTY WITH THE WOW FACTOR......THIS PROPERTY COULD DEFINITELY BE FOR YOU. Set in the popular Ellesmere Park Location, this truly amazing, 4 Storey,period property is offered for rent on the much sought after, tree lined Snowdon Road.... Packed with character and boasting lots of original features, amazing period style kitchen with log burner and truly beautiful bathroom with free-standing roll top bath, are just some of the delights on offer in this extremely well presented family home. Viewings are essential to take in all this property has to offer, we know you will be as astounded as we are....
Set in the much sought after Ellesmere Park Location on the quiet, tree lined Snowdon Road. This Beautiful Period Style property is set within walking distance to the ever popular Monton Village, for all Restaurants, Wine Bars, Shops and Amenities. Also being within easy access of local Salford Royal Hospital. The Metrolink is only a short walk away as well as Motorway links being close by for easy commuting.
First Floor Landing
Second Floor Landing
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-57089152.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 311528577727_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Your Move , Swinton.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.