|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Added on Rightmove:||23 November 2016 (332 days ago)|
- Part furnished or unfurnished
- 2 Double bedroom cottage
- Modern & spacious throughout
- Modern fitted kitchen with appliances
- 2 Reception rooms
- Off road parking & rear gardens
- Excellent location close to all amenities
- NO DSS OR SMOKING & ENQUIRE ON PETS
Part furnished or unfurnished, stunning two double bedroom modern and spacious cottage bungalow located in a highly regarded residential area that benefits from having easy access to all local amenities and has easy access to M53 Motorway and A41. This lovely accommodation has off road parking, low maintenance garden and comprises of entrance hallway, spacious living room, separate dining room, modern fitted kitchen with appliances, large double bedroom with built-in wardrobes, a further double bedroom and a modern fitted bathroom with shower.
NO DSS OR SMOKING & ENQUIRE ON PETS
Fees apply. Single Reference Fee £120.00 per person and £60.00 for any additional applicant/guarantor on application. Administration Fee £120.00 per property on or before move in. All fees are inclusive of VAT.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-57090049.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000416609. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Clive Watkin Lettings, Bromborough - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.