|Reduced on Rightmove:||23 November 2016 (62 days ago)|
- Parking, Own Private Entrance
- Two Bedroom Apartment
- Walking Distance To Town & Train Station
- EPC Rating D
- Gas Central Heating
- 48' Impressive Entrance Hall & Elegant Spacious Lounge
- Communal Garden
- Character features Such as High Ceilings
- Long Let Available
- Sought After Location & Close To Jephson Gardens
An executive two bedroom apartment with its own drive, private entrance & gas central heating situated in this highly sought after location within walking distance of the town centre & train station.
A beautiful two bedroom executive apartment with parking, is own front private entrance door and being situated in this highly sought after town centre location. The accommodation comprises private & impressive 48’ entrance hall with high ceilings, lovely coving and Minton tiled floor. There is a spacious &elegant drawing room with period style marble fireplace and double doors to a small verandah. There is a light and sunny fitted kitchen with and two bedrooms. The main bedroom has fitted wardrobes. The spacious bathroom has a white suite with shower and the apartment is gas centrally heated. There is parking directly in front of the entrance to this apartment and a communal patio garden to the rear. Easy on street and permit parking also available. Leam Terrace is a highly desirable location in which to live being within walking distance of the beautiful town centre with all its lovely bars, shops, cafes and restaurants. The beautiful parks Royal Leamington Spa has to offer are also within walking distance as well as the train station. A characterful ground floor apartment forming part of this imposing Grade II listed Victorian mansion. The property has many period features, notably deep skirtings and ornate cornicing.
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-57090604.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P3745H2028. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells Lettings, Leamington Spa.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.