|Added on Rightmove:||23 November 2016 (544 days ago)|
- Modern secure new build
- Second floor apartment
- Plenty of storage
- Kitchen with modern appliances
- Two well balanced bedrooms
- Julliete balcony
- Communal Garden
- Excellent transport links
- 656 sq ft / 61 sq m
- Council tax band C - Brent
A lovely superb modern second floor apartment (656 sq ft / 61 sq m) situated in a modern secure new build close to the Queens Park area.
This secure apartment comprises a reception room with a lovely dining area and open-plan kitchen, two spacious double bedrooms and spacious bathroom. The property further benefits from a communal garden. Permit parking is available but also private off street parking at an extra cost.
Located close to the amenities of Salusbury Road and Shirland Road. Close tube station is Kilburn Park and Queens Park (Bakerloo Line and overground - Zone 2). Available 1st January 2017, to arrange a viewing please contact Jorgensen Turner estate agents Queens Park NW6 branch on 020 7604 4040.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-57091165.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 91711. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jorgensen Turner, Queens Park and Kensal Branch - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.