|Added on Rightmove:||23 November 2016 (328 days ago)|
- Four Bedroom Detached House
- Garage and Drive
- Landscaped, Private Rear Garden
- EPC Rating C
- Gas Centrally Heated & Double Glazed
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Beautifully Presented Throughout
- Lounge & Separate Dining Room
- Built in Wardrobes to 2 Bedrooms
- Bathroom & En Suite
Beautifully presented four bedroom detached house with a garage, drive and landscaped gardens located in the market town of Southam being convenient for M40, Leamington Spa, Rugby and Coventry.
Beautifully presented four bedroom detached house with a garage, drive and landscaped gardens located in the market town of Southam being convenient for M40, Leamington Spa, Rugby and Coventry. The property comprises of a private entrance hall with storage cupboard and downstairs cloakroom/W.C, breakfast kitchen with integrated appliances to include fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, double oven and gas hob, lounge and separate dining room both with doors leading to the rear garden. On the first floor there is a master bedroom with built in wardrobes and en suite shower room with double shower cubicle, second double bedroom with built in wardrobes, third double bedroom, family bathroom with white suite and shower over the bath and a fourth single bedroom. Outside the property boasts a delightful landscaped garden to the rear with patio area, lawn and personal door into the garage. To the front of the property is a well maintained front lawn, drive and up and over door giving access to the garage. This superb home benefits from double glazing, gas central heating and stylish décor throughout. Southam is a historic market town that offers rural community living with the advantages of town amenities and well regarded primary and secondary schools. Offered Unfurnished. Early internal viewing advised.
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-57091786.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P0628G4328. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells Lettings, Leamington Spa.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.