|Added on Rightmove:||23 November 2016 (424 days ago)|
- Studio annexe, well-insulated with eco features
- Private 40' long garden with veg patch + fruit bed
- On quiet lane with direct access to Ashdown Forest
- Living area has wood burning stove, oak flooring
- Shower room with A-rated washer dryer
- Shaker-style kitchen area with solid beech worktop
- Large storage stable at bottom of garden
- Rent includes heating, hot/cold water, Council Tax
Property reference number 5702807. To enquire about this property click the "Request Details" button
The studio Annexe makes an ideal rural retreat, with direct access onto Ashdown Forest, yet it is only 20 minutes walk to Forest Row, with its popular schools, shops and vibrant social life, and 10 minutes drive to East Grinstead, with its mainline station, 1 hour to Victoria and London Bridge.
Visitors describe its location as idyllic, yet it's close to local amenities.
This annexe home has been fully renovated and redecorated and offers comfortable eco friendly accommodation, with a large, private garden and storage stable.
It has been well-insulated, to make it warm and cosy, and is fully double glazed, with A-rated (or above) appliances and eco LED warm-white lightbulbs.
This one-room studio-style property includes:
- Totally self-contained with private entrance - feels like a semi-detached home, rather than an annexe
- A nearly-new kitchen, complete with Shaker-style doors, hidden storage carousel, pull-out storage unit, 2-ring induction hob, A-rated fridge with freezer compartment, solid oak flooring, solid beech work top, with a view over the garden
- A living / sleeping area with solid oak flooring and a south-facing window
- A 6kW Jotul wood-burning stove
- Shower room, with a quadrant shower enclosure, a chrome heated towel rail, an A-rated washer-dryer, warm-underfoot cork floor tiles, a mirrored wall storage cupboard, under-sink storage cupboard
- A private 50-foot garden which beautifully catches the sun in the morning and on a summers' afternoon and evening, with climbing roses and elderberries, a veg patch and a summer and autumn-fruiting raspberry bed
- A shared driveway with parking allocated for two cars
- Includes fridge, washer dryer, corded telephone
- Includes a large storage stable at the bottom of the garden
- Own phone line and fibre broadband (tenant to connect)
- Wifi-free site (i.e. wired fibre broadband and corded landline phone)
Rent includes use of the existing main house heating (mornings & evenings) and reasonable usage of the main house's hot water (a 150 litre tank is heated each morning) plus cold water & sewerage.
Rent also covers Council Tax.
Rent direct from the Landlord, so no Agents' fees.
Option to connect phone / fibre broadband / instal TV aerial.
Non smokers only please.
Only suitable for one person, due to size.
Sorry no pets or children.
Not eligible for Housing Benefit, due to being an annexe.
Preference will be given to applicants who want to stay long term, who love living in the countryside and are happy to live next door to their landlord.
For short term lets (six months) the rent would be £725 per month. The £675 per month discounted rent is for a minimum one-year contract.
* Please quote ref. 5702807 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
The landlord will charge a maximum of £125.00 in fees for this property, to cover the following:
- Inventory checks
- Deposit registration
- Tenancy set up
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-57092482.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5702807_42720. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.